1. Casting classes are usually held on the Second Saturday of each month, and they are open to BOTH club members and to the general public. There is no charge for these lessons. Besides pre-registering online for each session that you plan to attend, please re-check the website for possible late changes in the dates.
2. Casting classes are a "go", whether rain, wind, snow or shine.
3. Please wear eye protection.
4. Classes will be divided into four groups (the classes will be held concurrently):
5. If you are interested in joining the casting instructor group or training for IFFF Casting Instructor (CI) certification, please contact Willy George.
6. At the present, the classes are limited to instruction in the use of a single handed rod.
7. We have free single-handed fly casting equipment at the club to loan out for these lessons only (in exchange for holding your drivers license); however, if you intend to take advantage of this limited free equipment, please try to arrive by 8:45 AM.
8. You should always check the website beforehand to make certain that the monthly class has not been moved forward or backward a week or two due to conflicts with other events (i.e., the Outside Lands Concert in early August).
9. FINALLY, please pre-register [in order to help determine the number of needed instructors] via the "Register" link on this page.
For any questions, contact John C. Till at email@example.com or by phone at 650-348-1216.
Directions: For directions to the ponds, go to the Location page