GGACC 2017 Steelhead Spey on the Rogue
This event includes three days of guided steelhead Spey fishing on Oregon's Rogue River while staying at Morrison's Lodge, Merlin, Oregon. Eleven meals are provided from the date of arrival to the date of departure. Arrive on Friday afternoon, October 13, and fish Saturday, Sunday and Monday before departing on Tuesday morning, October 17, 2017.
Cost of trip is $1855 per angler. For those who've graduated from the GGACC's Spey Angler Program, a $300 rebate will be mailed to you after the trip. This event will be limited to 8 anglers who are current members of the GGACC. There will be no online registration for this event. See instructions below for making full payment by check to reserve your spot.
Arrive on Friday, Oct 13, 2017: 2PM Check in. Meet 6:30PM for hors d' oeuvres; 7PM four course dinner.
Fishing day 1 -- Saturday, Oct 14: 6AM breakfast; 6:30AM meet your guide; 7AM drive to launch point. Come to breakfast dressed in full fishing regalia, including waders.
Lunch provided: sandwich, chips, fruit, soup, dessert, water, soda.
Fishing ends at 5 PM; hors d' oeuvres at 6:30PM; 4-course dinner at 7PM.
Fishing day 2 -- Sunday, October 15: 6:30AM breakfast; meet your guide at 7AM. Lunch provided. Fishing ends at 5 PM, with hors d' oeuvres at 6:30PM and 4-course dinner at 7PM.
Fishing day 3 -- Monday, October 16: breakfast at 6:30AM; meet your guide at 7AM. Lunch provided. Fishing ends at 5 PM, with hors d' oeuvres at 6:30PM and 4-course dinner at 7PM.
Departure Tuesday, October 17: Breakfast from 6:30 to 9AM; leave lodge around 9AM.
1. Strict no-refund cancellation policy within 90 days of scheduled arrival. Trip insurance recommended.
2. Documents required: Morrison's Lodge Registration; Morrison's Lodge Release; GGACC Release.
3. There is no cell phone coverage at Morrison's and only limited Wi-Fi.
4. Lodge landline telephone numbers: 800.336.1647 and 541.479.9554
5. Fax: 541.476.8051
6. Lodge email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Vegetarian and medically restricted diets will be accommodated with advance notice.
8. Double occupancy lodging; there are single rooms available at extra charge if booked sufficiently in advance. Two anglers per guide.
9. Physical location of lodge is 8500 Galice Road, Merlin, OR 97532
10. Not included in the event fee: travel costs, provision of fishing gear, cost of flies, or guide gratuities.
Payment instructions: Prepare a check for $1855 payable to "GGACC" with memo note "2017 Steelhead Spey" and mail to:
Bob Pauli, 1035 Banbury Court, Napa, CA 94558
Questions: E-mail email@example.com with subject line "GGACC 2017 Steelhead Spey".